Are you looking to increase participation in PE and School Sports through dance?
- Do you want to engage a range of learners (including EYFS, KS1, KS2, Gifted and Talented, boys and girls, your least active children, etc.) through dance?
- Are you looking to introduce a new activity to the school’s extra-curricular provision (breakfast dance club, lunchtime dance club, after school dance club)?
- Do you need to up-skill your class teachers to learn to teach dance with confidence?
Here’s why our Extra-Curricular Dance Clubs & Curricular Dance Lessons Complete Package is an effective solution for your school:
- Save time, money and effort dealing with one specialist dance provider for extra-curricular and curricular dance provision for a professional and reliable service
- Add variety to your existing PE & School Sports provision to engage more children, building up their key skills and confidence
- Get the whole school, including teachers and pupils excited and confident about dance for school assemblies, productions and local festivals
Dance styles available for clubs and curricular lessons include: Street Dance, Break Dance, Jazz, Musical Theatre, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Cultural Dance, Topic-related dance and more…